MiniMed 670G Insulin Pump System
MiniMed® 670G Insulin Pump System
THE WORLD’S FIRST
HYBRID CLOSED LOOP SYSTEM.
MINIMED® 670G SYSTEM.
The first and only system that constantly self-adjusts to automatically keep glucose levels in target range, based on how your patients live their lives every day.
MiniMed® 670G System Highlights.
The MiniMed 670G system with SmartGuard® HCL technology offers two new levels of personalization:
NEW! The Suspend before low option avoids lows and rebound highs proactively by automatically stopping insulin 30 minutes before pre-selected low limits are reached, then automatically restarts insulin once glucose levels recover, all without bothersome alerts.
NEW! The Auto Mode option automatically adjusts basal insulin delivery every 5 minutes based on sensor glucose levels to keep your patients in target range day and night.
NEW! Guardian® Sensor 3 continuous glucose monitoring sensor
Introducing the most accurate sensor from Medtonic, now with 7 day wear and easy insertion. It is the FIRST and ONLY continuous glucose monitoring sensor FDA approved and trusted to control insulin dosing.
Exclusive CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 meter1
For easy and accurate CGM calibration, insulin dosing and remote bolusing with our exclusive meter.
What are others saying about
The MiniMed® 670G System?
"A life-changing breakthrough."
"This device will mean peace of mind, in knowing a person will be in normal blood sugar range a great majority of the time,"
“Automated insulin delivery system will ease some of the burden of living with the condition”
One of "the 25 best inventions of 2016"
"We applaud the @US_FDA's approval of the first hybrid insulin delivery system."
"It’s a medical device with the potential to change the lives of more than 1 million Americans who suffer from Type 1 diabetes."
"A groundbreaking new device could change the lives of millions of people living with diabetes."
Keep Glucose Levels in Range
with Our MOST ADVANCED
SMARTGUARD® HCL TECHNOLOGY.
MINIMED 670G PUMP
- Quick and easy access to glucose and insulin information, all from the home screen.
- Bright color screen for easy readability - day or night.
- Waterproof - so your patients can enjoy water activites with confidence.
- Quick and easy bolus and callibration from the linked meter.
- Fewer shots than multiple daily injections.
NEW GUARDIAN SENSOR 3
- The only sensor FDA approved and trusted to control insulin dosing.
- Our most accurate sensor with a MARD* of 9.64%**.
- Easy insertion and flexible design make it comfortable for your patients to wear everyday.
- Continuously let's your patients know where their glucose levels are and see their trends.
Click here for assistance if your patient's insurance does not currently cover the MiniMed 670G system.