Bayer's New Contour® Next Link
Bayer's NEW CONTOUR NEXT LINK meter is part of the MiniMed 530G system, transmitting accurate blood glucose results wirelessly to the insulin pump for seamless integration.CONTOUR NEXT LINK is the only meter that is labeled for use with the MiniMed 530G system. One will be included with all new insulin pump orders.
- Wirelessly transmits BG results with proven accuracy1 to the insulin pump
- Exclusively used with high performance CONTOUR NEXT tests strips for results you can count on
- Accurate blood glucose results1 help to ensure accurate calibration of the Enlite sensor
- Bayer's No Coding™ technology eliminates inaccurate blood glucose results due to miscoding
- Easy-to-read color display with large, clear numbers which allows for testing in dark
- Tiny 0.6µl sample size and fast 5-second countdown
- USB connector allows you to connect directly to your computer, to allow for easy downloading to CareLink software, as well as recharging the battery
J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2013;7(5):1386-1399.