Introducing the iPro®2 myLog App
Introducing the iPro™2 myLog App
An easy and convenient way for patients to log events while on their iPro2 CGM evaluation.
- Nearly 90% of patients will log more events using the myLog app1
- myLog improves iPro2 evaluation process:
- Events automatically sent to CareLink iPro
- Simultaneously creates patient record in CareLink iPro
- Easy to read patient notes
- Actionable reports linking behavior to glucose variability
- Compatible with Fitbit® trackers
Medtronic and Fitbit recently announced a partnership to integrate health and activity tracking with the iPro2 Professional CGM system. The iPro2 myLog mobile app is the first data integration effort resulting from this partnership.
To learn more click here.
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark for Fitbit, Inc. iPro2 myLog is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.