iPro2 Professional CGM
iPro®2 Professional CGM
Professional Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Professional CGM technology helps clinicians gain more complete insights into their patients' glycemic profiles. When used to make therapy and lifestyle recommendations, Professional CGM data can lead to improved glucose control1.iPro2 CGM system provides a more complete picture
- Quickly uncovers hidden hypoglycemic and hyperglycemic episodes
- Gives you important data to make appropriate therapy adjustments
- Discreet and comfortable to wear
- Masked data to maintain regular behavior
- Patient set-up in minutes: small and watertight3; go about everyday life
- Easy access to personalized reports through web-based software
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Comprehensive clinical data in simple visuals
- New CareLink® iPro® Pattern Snapshot report makes interpretation easy
For more product information or to place an order:
Call 1-877-874-7717, option 2 (Monday-Thursday 10AM-6PM CST, Friday 8AM-4PM CST)
1. Mohan Study (2015) Presented in part at ATTD Paris 2015
2. Tanenberg R, et al. Use of the continuous glucose monitoring system to guide therapy in patients with insulin- treated diabetes. Mayo Clin Proc. 2004; 17: 1521-1526.
3. The iPro2 and sensor are watertight for up to 30 minutes, up to a depth of 8 feet (2.4 meters). There is no time limit for swimming on the surface of the water or showering.
* When used with Enlite® glucose sensor.