Why should Professional CGM be a part of your practice?
The value of Professional CGM
- Professional CGM is physician-owned.
- Professional CGM is labeled for people living with diabetes age 18 or older.
- Professional CGM uncovers glucose characteristics missed by BG meters.
- Nocturnal Lows, Dawn Phenomenon, Post-Prandial Highs, Total Glucose Excursion
- Professional CGM studies lead to:
- Reduced A1C without increased hypoglycemia1
- Identification of more nocturnal hypoglycemic episodes than anticipated2
- Identification of dramatically more glucose variability than previous expected
2Levetan C, Want LL, Weyer C, et al. Impact of pramlintide on glucose fluctuations and postprandial glucose, glucagon, and triglyceride excursions among patients with type 1 diabetes intensively treated with insulin pumps. Diabetes Care. 2003;261-268.