Upcoming Live Webinars
Please click on the date and time that works for you to register for this event:Wednesday, March 28
Linda Burkett, Senior Global Medical Specialists, presents on the benefits of pump therapy for patients with Type 2 diabetes.
- WatchInsulin Pump Therapy for Type 2 Diabetes (26:06)
Presented by: Linda Burkett
Animas recently decided to phase out its insulin pump business in the U.S. and Canada. To ensure patients on these therapies would be taken care of, Animas looked to Medtronic as its partner-of-choice given our rich 30-year innovation and service history.
Join Chief Medical Officer Dr. Fran Kaufman and Vice President, Marketing & Global Integrations Michael Hill for a live webinar about the transition timeline and options available to your patients.
- WatchOptions for Patients Using Animas Insulin Pumps: Supporting Patients During Transition (20:38)
Presented by: Dr Fran Kaufman and Michael Hill
- WatchMiniMed™ 670G System: How to Onboard New Patients (29:24)
Presented by: Scott Lee, Senior Medical Director
- WatchDriving Outcomes for Type 2 Patients (22:26)
Presented by: Robert Vigersky, M.D. Medical Director
- WatchThe MiniMed™ 670G System: Live Broadcast (1:10:43)
Francine R. Kaufman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Medtronic Diabetes
Richard Bergenstal, MD, International Diabetes Center
Bruce Bode, FD, FACE, Atlanta Diabetes Associates
- WatchMiniMed 670G Hybrid Closed Loop System CareLink Reports and Case Study (33:13)
Presented by Thomas Blevins, MD
- WatchPivotal Trial of a Hybrid Closed Loop System in Type 1 Diabetes (26:02)
Presented by Francine R. Kaufman, MD
- WatchMiniMed 670G Hybrid Closed Loop System Details (32:43)
Presented by Kevin Kaiserman, MD