Upcoming Live Webinars
Dr. Fran Kaufman reviews the results from the pediatric pivotal trial and Dr. Kevin Kaiserman provides key learnings from the pivotal trial and a pediatric case study.
Dr. Lee will provide key learnings from the MiniMed™ 670G system, how to interpret CareLink™ reports and gain insights using the AIM methodology.
- WatchMiniMed™ 670G System Key Learnings & CareLink™ Data Interpretation (31:39)
Presented by: Dr. Lee
Linda Burkett, Senior Global Medical Specialists, presents on the benefits of pump therapy for patients with Type 2 diabetes.
- WatchInsulin Pump Therapy for Type 2 Diabetes (26:06)
Presented by: Linda Burkett
Animas recently decided to phase out its insulin pump business in the U.S. and Canada. To ensure patients on these therapies would be taken care of, Animas looked to Medtronic as its partner-of-choice given our rich 30-year innovation and service history.
Join Chief Medical Officer Dr. Fran Kaufman and Vice President, Marketing & Global Integrations Michael Hill for a live webinar about the transition timeline and options available to your patients.
- WatchOptions for Patients Using Animas Insulin Pumps: Supporting Patients During Transition (20:38)
Presented by: Dr Fran Kaufman and Michael Hill
- WatchMiniMed™ 670G System: How to Onboard New Patients (29:24)
Presented by: Scott Lee, Senior Medical Director
- WatchDriving Outcomes for Type 2 Patients (22:26)
Presented by: Robert Vigersky, M.D. Medical Director
- WatchThe MiniMed™ 670G System: Live Broadcast (1:10:43)
Francine R. Kaufman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Medtronic Diabetes
Richard Bergenstal, MD, International Diabetes Center
Bruce Bode, FD, FACE, Atlanta Diabetes Associates
- WatchMiniMed 670G Hybrid Closed Loop System CareLink Reports and Case Study (33:13)
Presented by Thomas Blevins, MD
- WatchPivotal Trial of a Hybrid Closed Loop System in Type 1 Diabetes (26:02)
Presented by Francine R. Kaufman, MD
- WatchMiniMed 670G Hybrid Closed Loop System Details (32:43)
Presented by Kevin Kaiserman, MD