iPro2 Professional CGM
iPro®2 Professional CGM
Professional Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Professional CGM technology helps clinicians gain more complete insights into their patients' glycemic profiles. When used to make therapy and lifestyle recommendations, Professional CGM data can lead to improved glucose control1.iPro2 CGM system provides a more complete picture
- Quickly uncovers hidden hypoglycemic and hyperglycemic episodes
- Gives you important data to make appropriate therapy adjustments
- Discreet and comfortable to wear
- Masked data to maintain regular behavior
- Patient set-up in minutes: small and watertight3; go about everyday life
- Easy access to personalized reports through web-based software
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Comprehensive clinical data in simple visuals
- New CareLink® iPro® Pattern Snapshot report makes interpretation easy
For more product information or to place an order:
Call 1-877-874-7717, option 2 (Monday-Thursday 10AM-6PM CST, Friday 8AM-4PM CST)
1. Mohan Study (2015) Presented in part at ATTD Paris 2015
2. Tanenberg R, et al. Use of the continuous glucose monitoring system to guide therapy in patients with insulin- treated diabetes. Mayo Clin Proc. 2004; 17: 1521-1526.
3. The iPro2 and sensor are watertight for up to 30 minutes, up to a depth of 8 feet (2.4 meters). There is no time limit for swimming on the surface of the water or showering.
* When used with Enlite® glucose sensor.
Getting to Know the System
- iPro2 recorder
- Low profile
- Multi-patient use
- Enlite sensor
- Small and comfortable
- Thin and flexible - no needle stays in the body
- Enlite serter
- Easy insertion for a virtually pain-free experience for your patients1
- Completely hidden needle
Introducing the iPro®2 myLog App
An easy and convenient way for patients to log events while on their iPro2 CGM evaluation.
- Nearly 90% of patients will log more events using the myLog app1
- myLog improves iPro2 evaluation process:
- Events automatically sent to CareLink iPro
- Simultaneously creates patient record in CareLink iPro
- Easy to read patient notes
- Actionable reports linking behavior to glucose variability
- Compatible with Fitbit® trackers
Medtronic and Fitbit recently announced a partnership to integrate health and activity tracking with the iPro2 Professional CGM system. The iPro2 myLog mobile app is the first data integration effort resulting from this partnership.
To learn more click here.
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark for Fitbit, Inc. iPro2 myLog is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.
We’re giving back to celebrate the new myLog app!
|2 New myLog users||One tree planted in a local forest|
Get your iPro™2 patients to use myLog and save a forest.
*Beginning August 7th we will plant one tree in a local forest for every two new patients who use the myLog app during their iPro2 evaluation.
New CareLink® iPro Pattern Snapshot
Simplified glucose data for quick interpretation
- Simple visuals
- Most important metrics2 all on one page
- Details of each priority issue
- Possible causes for each pattern
- Top 3 issues prioritized for you
- Visuals of meal times and daily glucose values
1 Compared to blood glucose readings alone
2 Based on market research, qualitative interviews with primary care physicians and endocrinologists, April 2015
Watch iPro®2 Product Overview with Pattern Snapshot Reports
Resource LibraryFind resource materials to aid your practice and assist your patients.
Reimbursement and Coding ToolTurn some basic input into the answers you need.
Important Safety Information
Continuous glucose monitoring systems are limited to sale by or on the order of a physician or should only be used under the direction of a healthcare professional familiar with the risks associated with these systems. Continuous glucose monitoring systems are intended for monitoring interstitial glucose levels in persons with diabetes. These systems provide information regarding potential high and low glucose levels and can provide an indication of when patients should obtain a glucose reading using a home glucose reader. The information provided by continuous glucose monitoring systems is intended to supplement, not replace, readings from a home glucose meter. Insertion of a glucose sensor may cause bleeding or irritation at the insertion site. Consult a physician immediately if you experience significant pain or if you suspect that the site is infected.
For additional important safety information, visit MedtronicDiabetes.com/Important-Safety-Information.